We strive to be active participants in our community locally and globally. As such, we support organizations working to build a stronger community in San Francisco and on cacao farms across the globe.
WHAT TO KNOW
- We donate to non-profit organizations (501c3) in San Francisco working on initiatives that directly support or benefit San Franciscans.
- We will also make contributions to non-profit organizations focused on improving cacao farms and growing techniques, and championing fine-flavored cacao across the globe.
- In an effort to strengthen the impact of the donations we make, we are not able to contribute to organizations and schools located outside of these areas or focused on different efforts.
- We offer in-kind donations of chocolate bars, gift cards for Chocolate Classes, and private factory tours.
- All donation requests must be made at least 4 weeks in advance of the date the donation is needed.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DONATIONS DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Delivery or shipping. All items must be arranged for pick-up at our cafe and factory at 740 Valencia Street.
- Items from our cafe such as hot chocolates, coffee or pastries.
- Value added gift cards.
HOW TO REQUEST A DONATION
Please complete our Donation Request Form and include a copy of your organization’s IRS determination letter. You can complete and submit the form:
- Online following this link. or…
- In person by printing out this form and turning it into our cafe on Valencia Street.
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 415-349-0942.